Most Small Businesses Vastly Overpay For Credit Card Processing
- According to the Federal Reserve, businesses processing less than $1,000,000 in card volume per year make up only 20% of credit card transactions but pay 67% of credit card processing fees.
- Credit card processors make money by taking advantage of small business owners that don’t have enough time to fully evaluate their offers and contracts.
- For example, they do tricky things like manipulate pricing to charge you more, charge rates higher than were originally quoted and bait and switch advertising to charge you more without you noticing.
FeeFighters – The Best Way To Get Credit Card Processing For Your Small Business
- You will instantly and anonymously get at least 10 bids from great credit card processors if you use FeeFighters. The rates the processors offer on FeeFighters.com are much lower than those they offer elsewhere.
- We are aggressive about enforcing the rules of our marketplace. There are no hidden fees or cancelation fees allowed.
- All of the providers are vetted for quality and customer service.
- FeeFighters demystifies the fees and allows you to compare processors on an apples-to-apples basis.